Sale Price: $917.99
Our Price: $1,193.99
Quick Tips for Selecting Commercial Picnic Tables
1. Sturdy commercial picnic tables are ideal for any venue, including school campuses, sports stadiums, corporate office buildings, restaurants, playgrounds, and parks.
2. Although traditional picnic tables were made of wood, tables today can be made of almost any strong, long-lasting material. Traditional wood, metal, and plastic tables are now readily available to suit your needs and style.
3. Coatings on metal picnic tables protect against harmful ultraviolet rays that may cause fading; they also prevent rusting so your table looks better longer. Thermoplastic coatings keep the table cooler, even on hot, sunny days, for comfortable sitting and dining. Due to Thermoplastic coatings graffiti is easier to remove.
4. Recycled plastic picnic tables address the concerns of environmentally conscious consumers.
5. If you are choosing a picnic table for your workplace, consider one that is ADA wheelchair accessible.
6. Portable picnic tables are ideal to have on hand at any workplace. Increase employee morale and celebrate successes with company picnics that can be quickly set up on a grassy patch of the campus or even in the parking lot.
7. When selecting a picnic table for a public place, consider permanent in-ground models. These tables are stable, durable, and can't be moved by rowdy patrons. Surface- mount tables are ideal for more controlled settings and can be moved by unbolting from the surface they are mounted to.
8. Commercial picnic tables are available in a variety of sizes and shapes. Round or hexagonal tables promote conversation and interaction, while more people can crowd onto a rectangular table. Numerous small tables are ideal for parks and other public places, while larger tables are better suited to the workplace or school campuses.
9. Give diners the option to enjoy a lovely day by setting up an outdoor seating area at your restaurant. Picnic tables create a fun, informal atmosphere that your customers will appreciate. Look for unimposing styles with unattached chairs for sitting down and getting up with comfort and ease.
10. Heavy steel or concrete are the best materials for picnic tables that must stand up to frequent use and last a long time. These materials require less maintenance than wood or plastic tables, are incredibly durable, and will look nice for years.
Commercial Picnic Tables